No "Simple" Business Tax Preparation Form!
Each Business Structure has its own separate and distinct regulations when it comes to Business Tax Preparation. Most Business Structures affect your personal taxes as well. By knowing you and your goals we can assure the most effective Income Tax Planning.
Each Business Tax Preparation has different needs depending on if:
- You are a Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), Partnership, S Corp, or C Corporations
- You have started your business in the current year
- Sold part or all of your business
- Are considering selling your business in the near future
- Have added partners or shareholders , or they have left your company
- You need guidance on “reasonable compensation” for shareholders
- Knowing you are taking advantage of all the deductions you are entitled to
- Is it time to change the Business Structure of your company to minimize taxes?
Business owners typically think only of yearly taxes for Small Business Tax Preparation, but you are subject to many more such as:
- Federal and state Payroll withholdings and taxes , as well as appropriate tax deposits to avoid penalties
- Sales tax and use tax issues
- Worker’s compensation issues
- Local sales taxes
- Union reporting
- Retirement plan contributions and deductions
We understand these areas and will guide you through the maze of regulations and constant updating of these laws. Minimizing these taxes is a goal of every business. For example, are you aware of tax credits that are available for hiring employees?
Let us be your trusted business advisor with these Business Income Tax Preparation issues. Contact us today!